Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Get Out and VOTE!


 How did I vote?

1. I voted for the most pro-life candidate, because God hates the shedding of innocent blood (Prov.6:17).

2. I voted for the most pro-Israel candidate, because God blesses those who bless Israel & curses those who don't (Gen.12:3).

3. I voted for the most pro-marriage candidate, because God is for mar
riage as defined in Genesis 2:24.

4. I voted for the candidate who most closely believes government's purpose is to reward the good & punish the evil (Romans 13).

5. I voted for the most pro-debt reduction candidate, because the borrower is servant to the lender (Prov.22:7).

6. I voted for the most pro-work candidate because God says if a man does not work, let him not eat (2Thess.3:10).

I voted to go backward. Back towards workers keeping more of the money they earn. Back to a man and a party that better understands how businesses is run. Back to a party that understands the more you tax the top the less they have to hire/retain workers and the more the top lays off the middle and lower class. Back towards leadership that protects the unborn. Back to leadership that more closely follows the Biblical morals this country was founded on in regards to marriage. Back towards less government regulation of the private sector. Back to a President who is proud to be American and does not do international apology tours. Back to leadership without Islamic sympathies.

Moving forward is only good if you're going in the right direction. I am ready to go back to where we were and then forward in the right direction.
http://digitized-embroidery-designs.com/image/cache/data/RomneyRyan2012-500x500.jpg


© Adorning Grace 2012