Wednesday, February 13, 2013

A Woman of Beauty

http://www.homeschoolblogger.com/ejoyce,ink/211180/

The
more headlines I read, the more magazines I browse through, the more I
see of life in general, the more I am convinced of the verity of this
quote I found on Tonia's beautiful blog. (Used with permission)

"The
world has enough women who are tough; we need women who are tender.
There are enough women who are coarse; we need women who are kind.
There are enough women who are rude; we need women who are refined. We
have enough women of fame and fortune; we need more women of faith. We
have enough greed; we need more goodness. We have enough vanity; we
need more virtue. We have enough popularity; we need more purity."
~ Margaret D. Nadauld




© Adorning Grace 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, so please comment and let me know you've stopped by!